Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am in divine guidance. I am intending to move foreward in a positive and successful direction. I am always at the right place at the right time. everything that I do is orchestrated for my higher growth, my higher conciousness and my higher evolution. I will trust in this process.

I am the living light, I am one with God, and united with my higher self. I gain strength from this union, and I realize my fullest potential. I sense fulfillment in all that I do. I am guided and protected by a radiant gold light which eminates from the highest sourse. Light surrounds me and uplifts me. All members of my family are protected by this light. I am granted complete invisibility from all negative forces. I call upon my higher self, on God to be with me and to assist me with their guidence.

I am in divine guidence. I intend an accelerated pace I can handle. I am intending that i work through an uplifting capacity, and I will take a chance on this process. This feels right, though it makes no sense now. So I will go for it. I will embrace it with love and light and keep away all the negative forces, thoughts and feelings. I will trust in God and in my higher self.

To those assisting my in my journey on earth, and in the universe, it is my intention that I be successful. It is my intention that I always be safe in all things that I do. It is my intention that I receive love and give love in all things that I do. It is my intention that I havea good time and positive experience and that I be provided for with prosperity according to my needs. It is my intention that I not be overly enamored by the material world.

No comments: