Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Psalm 73:1-2; 21-28

Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart.  
But for me, my feet almost slipped; 
I had almost lost my foothold.

When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, 
I was senseless and ignorant, 
I was a brute beast before you.
Yet I am always with You, 
You hold me by the right hand, You guide me with your counsel
and afterward you take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but You.
And earth has nothing I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart will fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Those who are far from You will perish;
You destroy all those who are unfaithful to you.
But for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made my sovereign Lord my refuge. I will tell all your deeds.


No comments: