Sunday, January 10, 2021

 GRATITUDE PRAYER TO GOD (On Anglican Prayer Beads)

 

Bless the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

 

Praise God from whom all blessings flow; Praise Him all creatures here below; Praise Him above ye heavenly host; Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost. (Doxology)

 

Recited on the crucifix

 

Hello Eternal Loving Presence 

I am soul, I am light, I am love, I am free will, I am fixed design.

Blessed are You Lord God, King of the universe who has sanctified us with His commandments and by whose WORD, all things came to be. (The Bracha Prayer)

 

Recited on the first bead

 

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence came my help. My help comes from the Lord, who makes heaven and earth. (Psalm 121).

 

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me on the path of righteousness for His name sake. Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil for Thou art with me. Your rod and staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runneth over. Surely, mercy and goodness shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord, forever and ever. (Psalm 23)

 

Create in me a clean heart, Abba Father, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. God help me guard my heart (and mind) of the enemy. Do not let the enemy pollute my heart and mind. (Psalm 51v10)

 

Recited on the second bead

 

Hear O Israel, God is our God, God is One. I shall love God with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul, and all my strength. This is the first commandment, the second is this: I shall love my neighbor as I do myself. (Mark 12v28-34 Shema)

 

Recited on the seven beads repeated four times around the rosary

 

Dead to sin, but alive in the spirit. (Romans 6)

 

Recited on the beads between the seven beads three times around the rosary

 

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, they will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for yours is the kingdom, the power, the glory forever and ever. (Matthew 6v10-13)

 

Recited on the next bead

 

Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, It is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs, it does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth, it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13v8)

 

Recited on the crucifix

 

I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take heart, I have overcome the world (John 16v33)

 

Lord, Your word is a lamp that guides my feet and light my path. (Psalm 119v105)

 

I will praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart, I will tell of your marvelous works (Psalm 9v1)

 

With The Lord, nothing is impossible for those who believes.

 

Abba Father, may it be unto me as you have said.

 

Amen 

No comments: